Terms of reference for the selection of personnel of PIN SK for the project
Pace of work: Chisinau, Moldova
Duration of the contract for providing services: 1/3/2023- 31/01/2024
Renumeration for service provider: 1727 EUR /month
ABOUT PEOPLE IN NEED SLOVAKIA
People in Need Slovakia (PIN SK) is a Slovak non-profit organisation, providing direct support to those who suffer the consequences of war, to victims of natural disasters, or those living in poverty on the margins of society. Currently, PIN Slovakia is one of the major humanitarian actors in Slovakia responding the Ukraine crisis both in Slovakia and across border in Ukraine and we are looking for senior humanitarian professionals to help PIN Slovakia’s response to the escalating situation.
PIN SK has been active in eastern Ukraine along the ‘Line of Contact’ since 2014 in the fields of WASH, Shelter, psychosocial support or winterisation. Currently, our humanitarian programme in Western Ukraine focuses on psychosocial support, food security and livelihoods, shelter and non-food items.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Subgrant Manager, you will have the opportunity to cooperate with several international and Moldovan organizations in a new and long-term capacity building program for Moldovan regional media and media start-ups. The project is financed by the European Union and the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Moldova and implemented by the Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation and its partners. People in Need Slovakia (PIN SK) is the leading partner of this project and will oversee directly the position of Subgrant Manager in Moldova. .
- Developing and managing the sub-grants and subcontracts portfolio, sub-grant funding, and usage of funds
- Preparation of proposal and budget guidelines, grant funding instructions and procedures for beneficiaries
- Managing the operation of grant scheme, starting from designing the requirements for diversified grant provisions based on the specific project requirements, communicating and implementing rules of the granting scheme, ensuring the donor regulations and local regulations, including the tax regulations, are upheld.
- Developing grant budgets, cash forecasts
- Regular communication and close cooperation with partners and project team members
- Sub-contracting the grant recipients
- Administration of grants
- Consultation of any necessary changes in activities with partners
- Regular contact with partners regarding the eligibility criteria of beneficiaries for further financial instalments
- Financial and administrative oversight, guidance and assessment of beneficiaries during the project implementation
- Collecting and overseeing financial and administrative documentation of implemented activities and support of project visibility
- Regular reporting to PIN SK Project Manager
Required education, qualification, and skills:
- Master degree in social sciences, humanities, finance or management.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferrably in financial management. Monitoring experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English, Romanian languages
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness
- Based in Moldova
- Understanding local financial regulations regarding grant provisions
- Ability to navigate systems and processes of governance in Moldova
- Experience with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Very good analytical skills and the ability to communicate with the project team
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Being able to adapt to cultural context and follow the vision, values and principles of PIN SK, donor and partner organizations
How to apply:
Interested applicants for the position should send their CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Please use „Moldova-Subgrant Manager“ as the e-mail subject. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
People in Need Slovakia applies the principle of equal opportunities in recruitment and excludes any form of discrimination.
Pozn. Zaslaním vášho životopisu zároveň dávate súhlas so spracovaním a uchovaním vašich osobných údajov uvedených v životopise za účelom výberu kandidátov v súlade so zákonom 122/2013 Z.z.