Project Assistant / Position in Ukraine
Base: Uzhhorod and Zakarpattia region (Ukraine), subject to security
Duration: full-time, 12 months with the possibility of extension
Salary: 900 EUR
ABOUT PEOPLE IN NEED SLOVAKIA
People in Need Slovakia (PIN SK) is a Slovak non-profit organisation, providing direct support to those who suffer the consequences of war, to victims of natural disasters, or those living in poverty on the margins of society. Currently, PIN Slovakia is one of the major humanitarian actors in Slovakia responding the Ukraine crisis both in Slovakia and across border in Ukraine and we are looking for senior humanitarian professionals to help PIN Slovakia’s response to the escalating situation.
PIN SK has been active in eastern Ukraine along the ‘Line of Contact’ since 2014 in the fields of WASH, Shelter, psychosocial support or winterisation. Currently, our humanitarian programme in Western Ukraine focuses on psychosocial support, food security and livelihoods, shelter and non-food items.
- Assisting in timely project implementation
- Administrative support of the team, including archiving of documents
- Ensuring project documentation is delivered on time
- Organising project meetings, workshops, trainings and round tables
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting on the project progress
- Performance of selected tasks according to needs
- Participating in other project proposals
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience related to project management
- B2 and higher level of English
- Good with administration and documents
- Good numerical and writing skills
- Understanding of project cycle management
- High-level of knowledge and practice with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities and respect deadlines
- Willingness to travel to the field
- Able to work well both within a team and independently, remaining flexible in a challenging and fast-moving multicultural environment
- Clear communication, presentation style, good interpersonal and diplomatic skills essential
PIN SK OFFERS
People in Need Slovakia offers:
- Salary from 900 EUR gross/month based on your experience and PIN’s salary scale (for full time)
Send your CV and cover letter (max.1 page) stating your experience relevant to this position to email@example.com. Include ‘Project Assistant’ in the subject line. The applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so early applications are highly encouraged.
Please note, this is a consultancy contract and we are not able to process work permit for applicants outside of Europe.
PIN SK is an Equal Opportunity employer, so applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction of any kind, such as race, ethnicity, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and others. PIN SK welcomes applications from underrepresented groups and values diversity.
Please note that PIN SK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pozn. Zaslaním vášho životopisu zároveň dávate súhlas so spracovaním a uchovaním vašich osobných údajov uvedených v životopise za účelom výberu kandidátov v súlade so zákonom 122/2013 Z.z.