Grants Manager / Proposal Writer Lebanon
People in Need Slovakia is looking for a motivated ‘Grants Manager / Proposal Writer Lebanon’ candidate to join the field team in Lebanon. The position will actively contribute to PIN SK expansion in Lebanon. The position will work closely with the PIN SK Country Manager.
The Grant Manager / Proposal Writer will be responsible for field visits, brainstorming and coordination with local partners and will also look for potential opportunities and gaps. He/she will also oversee end-to-end proposal writing, from concept note, proposal/budget development, to final submission.
This will include writing proposal independently and/or in collaboration with the HQ, ensuring appropriate technical input, ensuring all required annexes are completed on time, and managing the review and revision process. In addition, the Proposal Writer will advise on all compliance requirements.
Contract duration: 11/2021 – 04/2022 with a potential extension. 35 hours / week, flexible working hours.
Work place: Tripoli, Lebanon
Payment: 845 USD/month
- Coordinate with our local partner NGOs and conduct field visits of the project activities, if required.
- Networking with potential partners and looking for new activities within the livelihood and education sectors.
- Serve as lead writer for donor-funded proposals, mainly in the areas of education and livelihoods, in accordance with PIN SK and donor requirements.
- Provide regular inputs regarding development opportunities, ensuring the team is fully aware of all opportunities and proposals.
- Write strong proposal content (objectives, outcomes, staffing, budget, M&E) according to a consistently high standard and suited to different audiences.
- Identify, coordinate and ensure the timely completion of all activities needed for successful proposal generation.
- Represent PIN SK in donor communication, if required.
- 2+ years of experience in the NGO sector / grant management and track record in writing project proposals
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management with the ability to create proposal content according to a consistently high standard and suited to different audiences.
- Independence, reliability, creativity, flexibility.
- Professional development
- A rewarding and dynamic work experience
- Creative environment and self-realisation
- The chance to be part of an international and supportive team
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and cover letter (max. 2 pages) stating your experience relevant to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than by 20 October 2021. Include ‘Grant Manager / Proposal Writer Lebanon’ in the subject line.
The applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so early applications are highly encouraged.
ABOUT PIN SK
People in Need Slovakia (PIN SK) was established in 1999. Since then, we have been operating in 27 countries, combating poverty and helping people live in dignity. PIN SK provides humanitarian aid in critical regions around the world to support people in crises and helps individuals overcome challenging circumstances, so they can get back on their feet. The first humanitarian intervention of PIN SK in Lebanon started back in 2006 and intensified after the outbreak of the Syrian refugee crisis. Since then, we have been managing multiple projects focused on livelihoods, shelter and education for vulnerable communities.
PIN SK is an Equal Opportunity employer, so applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction of any kind, such as race, ethnicity, nationality, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and others. PIN SK welcomes applications from underrepresented groups and values diversity.
Please note that PIN SK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.